About The Author
I am blogging because I want to be heard. There is no better way than this to exhibit out my desire to expose my inner self, mind you, inner thoughts not the body. Why are you here then? Are you lost or are you curious just like everyone else?
01/01/2003 - 01/31/2003 02/01/2003 - 02/28/2003 03/01/2003 - 03/31/2003 04/01/2003 - 04/30/2003 06/01/2004 - 06/30/2004 07/01/2004 - 07/31/2004 08/01/2004 - 08/31/2004 09/01/2004 - 09/30/2004 10/01/2004 - 10/31/2004 11/01/2004 - 11/30/2004 12/01/2004 - 12/31/2004 01/01/2005 - 01/31/2005 02/01/2005 - 02/28/2005 03/01/2005 - 03/31/2005 04/01/2005 - 04/30/2005 05/01/2005 - 05/31/2005 06/01/2005 - 06/30/2005 07/01/2005 - 07/31/2005 08/01/2005 - 08/31/2005 09/01/2005 - 09/30/2005
- My Daily Feeds -
- In Hibernation?? -
Saturday, December 18, 2004
I am sitting here now after a full feast with Chinese Roast Duck accompanied with sourish chilli sauce, and sweet dark soy sauce. Burp~! I can tell you that is good, but not the best one though.
So, here I thought, what are my cravings if I ended up someone far in oversea, say: Florida Keys, or Africa... Here's a list I managed to think off for now, and eventually add more items to it later. Oops, if you are in oversea away from Malaysia now, too bad lah. But I can offer to eat for you on your behalf the next time I see them. Kih kih...
1. Thosei - The sourish rice pancake
2. Roti Pisang - Banana pancake ala M'sia style
3. Chicken Rice Ball - Definately from the restaurants in Malacca
4. Claypot Chicken Rice - Oh, I can smell that slight burned rice faintly now.
5. Sago Shaved Ice dessert - Either Mango, Yam or Honeydew flavor please
6. Chinese Dumplings
7. Steamed Tilapia with Sour Spicy Thick Sauce - The restaurant in Peel Road know how to do it the best way.
8. La-La (Clam Mussle) steamed in superior chinese wine
9. Butter Prawn
11. Bah Kut Teh - Pork Ribs herb based soup
12. Fruits like: Guava, Nangka, Rambutan, Sour Soup, Durian, etc...
13. Hakka traditional cuisine - Lui Char Fan, Rice served with tea leave based soup